Since Robotiq’s creation in 2008 we have been helping manufacturers in overcoming worker
shortages by providing high performance robotic solutions. Thanks to our know how we
have come to be recognized as a world leader in the field of collaborative robots.
Every day the product development team relies on its expertise to democratize robotics by
developing innovative customized and user friendly products. Our scope and our impact
cross international boundaries!
Our sales team is currently looking for a Sales Manager Japan to fill a permanent position.
Your mission is to both develop and grow relationships as well as hunting to create and take a
deeper dive in Opportunity Management and Key Account Management. Also you will be
responsible for providing Field interface for Application Solution Accounts on a Grand
The function requires frequent travel throughout the territory 50% to 75% of the time.
● Provide Field interface for Key Accounts on a Grand Territory Basis.
● Both develop and grow relationships Hunting to create and farming to take a deeper
dive in Opportunity Management and Key Account Management
● Overachieve sales objectives in a given territory
● Responsible for developing and managing Key account targets and objectives within
● Responsible for managing and coordinating efforts of Robotiq’s Key accounts within
● Professionally represent Robotiq at partner’s events and customers throughout the
● Support our partners and strategic clients throughout the process of building their
Robotics cel before during and after the sale.
● Coordinate other technical and commercial resources as required within the region.
● Be a team player and collaborate with various functions.
● Develop a trusted relationships and be a advisor with Robotiq’s major clients
● A thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
● Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions
that meet their
● Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely
● Identify and penetrate top Customers and Targets for direct relationships within the
● Build and execute penetration
● Bachelor’s Degree （Engineering preferred）
● Minimal 5 years experience required preferably closer to 10 years
● Experience in technical sales （B2B）
● Priority will be given to candidates with experiences in related industries such as
factory automation robotic packaging etc.
● Available to travel up to 75% is required
● Familiar with Microsoft Office Google G Suite CRM Software ERP Software
Automation and Robotics technology e.g. UR Caps Polyscopeetc.
● Fluent English and other languages as territory requires.
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
● Autonomous in time and priority management
● Result oriented
● Valid passport （1 or 2 internationals travel required annually）
750万円 - 1200万円